American-Bully-Razor’s-Edge-Brown-and-Gray-Pictures.jpg I have two dogs princess and blackie. I love playing with them, I love always take them out to run. One day we were all running and all of a sudden my dogs stopped starting at the trees in front of us. At first I thought they were tired but after a while I realize there was something on those trees. I instantly grabbed the smallest dog and started running. I called the bigger dog but she didn't respond. That was the last time I saw her.  

6360670335816709561877596775_635838328234606825-1082304514_rainy_day_wallpaper_2.jpegIt was a perfect rainy day, I was riding my motorcycle. It was getting dark outside and i was way far away from home. I was getting worried of not making it home before sunset. I was going like seventy five miles per hour. Everything was going great until POOP! I hear a loud POOPING sound coming from the engine of my motorcycle. My motorcycle started slowing until it turn off completely. I was in the meddle of no where. I had to push my motorcycle all the way back home.


unnamed.jpg I like listening to music, I like to lay down in the ground with my earphones and worry about anything. Sometimes my friends join me and we all listen to music together. sometimes they start dancing and everything. As soon as they start dancing I just cut the music off. I don't like to dance. I'm the shy one that just sits in the party's and look at all the people that are dancing. All my friends and family keep on telling me to learn how to dance but i just don't get it. I have tried more that five time but i always fail.        

Comments

Popular Posts